Wednesday 23 November 2011

Most practical Yoga book ever!

Have you ever noticed that the first clothing, the first shoe, the first anything turns out to be the best option - after going through all the options, you come back to the first one. Well, that's what's happened to me with my first yoga book. 

The first one I ever tried was Richard Hittleman's Yoga (28 Day Exercise Plan). My mom gifted it to me and it's simply a fantastic one for people with a busy lifestyle who've never tried yoga but want to.



He starts of with a few postures each day, taking you step-by-step through each asana with pictures (over 500 of them!). With every passing day, he makes you stretch a bit more and before you know it, at the end of just one month, one can actually perform the asana exceedingly well. He also provides meditation tools to end the daily programmes with.

After the 28 day programme, he gives you three routines with all the asanas previously explained which can be rotated to ensure a total body/mind workout. All routines can be modified to different levels - beginning to advanced - depending on your pace.

It worked beautifully for me. I felt lighter. I lost weight. But then I got greedy and tried other books! Now, I'm back to the original and feeling great about it.

If you have never tried yoga before and want to for the first time, this IS THE ULTIMATE YOGA guide! Try it out and get hooked to yoga. 

Life's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment