Monday 19 December 2011

Panasonic Mixie Grinder - the best to buy

I never buy a new version of an old product unless I'm forced to. I loved my Panasonic Mixie Grinder which I bought years ago. It was great for my daily grinding needs - from making dosa batter to churning butter! Alas, it had taken its final beating and I was forced to buy a newer model.

I went back to the best - Panasonic. Since I knew that I wouldn't buy another one for many more years, I went in for the top model - The MX-AC400 - which comes with the following features:


  • 550W Heavy Duty Motor
  • 4 Jars
  • Unbreakable polycarbonate Juicer Jar
  • Safety Lid Locking System
  • Unique Interlocking Safety System
  • Magic Seal Protection
  • Samurai Edge blades
  • Flow Breaker Jars
I have to admit - I wish I had changed my mixie / grinder years ago! This one is fabulous - twice as fast and best of all, comes with a 4th jar.

What is the 4th jar? It's the one which allows you to make juice in a jiffy! Whether you are in a mood for pomegranate juice or grape juice, this contraption allows you to make it in less than one minute! The juice filter ensures that the unwanted seeds, peel or left behind. Clean-up is so easy that I feel like making juice for my entire neighourhood - that's how easy and simple and clean it is!

If you are planning on revamping your kitchen, start with the Panasonic MX-AC400. You can get it for anywhere from Rs. 4500-5300 in the market. 

If you already have the older version and don't want to trade-in, atleast go in for the Plastic Blender Jar (for the juice). That will cost you around Rs. 1000.

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment